We are hoping to create the safest environment that we can to be able to restart our community services. In all things, we hope to love each other well and show God’s grace to each other. We will be investigating and evaluating best practices on an ongoing basis. So far, we anticipate taking the following measures:
- Ask that people attending church services wear masks to protect others, particularly our most vulnerable population. We will have disposable masks available if needed. This is a request from the City and County of Denver, where the building resides.
- The downtown building will be sanitized prior to services
- Hand sanitizer and disposable gloves will be available
- There will be signs on the floor and notices about chair spacing for six-foot physical distancing. Of course, families/couples can sit together.
- There will be changes in the way that we serve communion.
Please take a moment to complete the following survey to help us as we navigate these heretofore uncharted waters.